|Call CDA Insurance - 800.884.2343 (Toll-Free)
Request more information - Click Here
|United American Medicare Supplement Plan Information|
United American Insurance Company offers Medicare Supplment plans in 49 states and has very competitive prices including their High Deductible Plan F. These plans fill in the gaps in the coverage provided by Medicare Part A & Part B. Plan availability varies by state. Below is a list of states where CDA Insurance may assist you. If you need coverage in any of the States listed below, you can click this link and get a quote for these United American Medicare Supplement plans, and plans from other companies that are available - Click here for a Quote
- Medigap Plan F offers a high deductible option. You must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,180 in 2015) before your Medigap policy pays anything
- 100% part B coinsurance except up to $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 copayment for ER.
- You must also pay a separate $250 deductible for foreign travel emergency and there is a $50,000 lifetime maximum benefit.
- After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($147 in 2015) the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year (This applies only to plans K & L) & [Excess charges do to apply to maximum out of pocket]
- Modified Plan F offers an individual assistance program, as well as coverage for preventive dental care (available in some states)
- 2015 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan K is $4,940.
- 2015 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan L is $2,470.