United American Insurance Company offers Medicare Supplment plans in 49 states and has very competitive prices including their High Deductible Plan F. These plans fill in the gaps in the coverage provided by Medicare Part A & Part B. Plan availability varies by state. Below is a list of states where CDA Insurance may assist you. If you need coverage in any of the States listed below, you can click the button and get a quote for these United American Medicare Supplement plans, and plans from other companies that are available in your area.
|States||Rates & Application||Plan A||Plan B||Plan C||Plan D||Plan F||Plan F
|Plan G||Plan K||Plan L||Plan N|
|Benefits||Plan A||Plan B||Plan C||Plan D||Plan F||Plan F
|Plan G||Plan K||Plan L||Plan N|
|Medicare Part A Coinsurance and Hospital Benefits|
|Medicare Part A Deductible||50%||75%|
|Medicare Part B Coinsurance or Co-payment||50%||75%||2|
|Medicare Part B Deductible|
|Medicare Part B Excess Charges|
|Blood (First Three Pints)||50%||75%|
|Hospice Care Coinsurance or Co-payment||50%||75%|
|Skilled Nursing Coinsurance||50%||75%|
|Foreign Travel Emergency (Up to Plan Limits)3|
|Medicare Preventive Care Part B Coinsurance|
Additional Medigap Information
- Medigap Plan F offers a high deductible option. You must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,180 in 2015) before your Medigap policy pays anything
- 100% part B coinsurance except up to $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 copayment for ER.
- You must also pay a separate $250 deductible for foreign travel emergency and there is a $50,000 lifetime maximum benefit.
- After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($147 in 2015) the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year (This applies only to plans K & L) - [Excess charges do to apply to maximum out of pocket]
- Modified Plan F offers an individual assistance program, as well as coverage for preventive dental care (available in some states)
- 2015 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan K is $4,940.
- 2015 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan L is $2,470.
- You must be enrolled in both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B and live in the plan's service area to be eligible for these plans.
- You are first eligible during the 7-month Initial Coverage Enrollment Period (ICEP), the 3 months before your 65th birthday, the month of, and 3 months after. CAUTION: You only have one choice so take your time, ask for help and choose wisely.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium in addition to any plan premium shown below.
About Information Presented
- This is a web site from CDA Insurance LLC. CDA Insurance LLC is not an insurance carrier, we are an agency that represents many companies offering products to the general public and also to medicare recipients. We do our best to assure that all information presented on our web site is current and accurate.
- CDA Insurance LLC is not associated with Medicare or the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE or consult www.medicare.gov.
- A Medicare Supplement plan is a health insurance plan provided by a private company that fills in the “gaps” in original Medicare coverage. CDA Insurance LLC is an agency that sells Medicare Supplement plans to medicare beneficiaries. Submitting our online quote request form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Supplement plan or other Medicare plans. To apply for coverage you must submit an application for the company and plan that you want.