|Call CDA Insurance - 800.884.2343 (Toll-Free)
Request more information - Click Here
|Equitable Life Insurance Company Medicare Supplement Plan Information|
Equitable Life offers Medicare Supplment plans in many states and has very competitive prices. These plans fill in the gaps in the coverage provided by Medicare Part A & Part B. Plan availability varies by state. Below is a list of states where CDA Insurance may assist you. If you need coverage in any of the states listed below, you can click this link and get a quote for these Equitable Life Medicare Supplement plans, and plans from other companies that are available - Click here for a Quote
- Medigap Plan F offers a high deductible option. You must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,140 in 2014) before your Medigap policy pays anything
- 100% part B coinsurance except up to $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 copayment for ER.
- You must also pay a separate deductible for foreign travel emergency ($250 per year).
- After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($147 in 2014) the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year (This applies only to plans K & L)
- Modified Plan F offers an individual assistance program, as well as coverage for preventive dental care (available in some states)
- 2014 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan K is $4,940.
- 2014 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan L is $2,470.